Sunday, August 11, 2013

French food-Sunday Lunch-





Last month, I was back in Japan for a couple of weeks. During the Japan trip, I had an amazing food over there. 

Each dish was tasty and all Japanese food were created with a sensitive seasoning. 

In all great food, there are a French restaurant in my town, and I've been obsessed with their food.  

There is the one word to describe its food, "deep" 
It's very very sensitive to figure out what the sauce is made by. All dressings are home-made. 

Their food is beyond the category of French. The taste can be admitted to any type of food. 

I can't wait to visit them next time :)  


-Blood Orange and Carrot Soup 
-Seasonal salad with home-made dressing
-Beef with Demi glace sauce and mashed potato 
-Clam cream croquet with Shrimp creamy sauce


No comments:

Post a Comment